Good things

... that has happened to me after coming to Kolkata:

  • I don't have to shave everyday. It might seem strange that I put it at the top of the list, but from 5/6 days shaving each week to 5/6 days of not-shaving: bliss, absolute bliss!
  • Had some delectable food. I guess this one was obvious.
  • I met a few friends from school after a decade! Thanks to Orkut! It is SO good to remember good old days!
  • I am reading books voraciously. Rediscovering the joys of reading Pujobarshikis (Special edition of Magazines released just before Durga Pujas).
  • I am discovering old roads and lanes of Kolkata during my daily evening walks.
Hope there are more to come in the coming days.

12 comments:

R said...

I can imagine! Standing in front of the mirror scratching against our skin with a razor...sucks.

Pura Hitchhiker's padha?

RB said...

Sounds good.

~ Deeps ~ said...

thank god for working in a software setup........shaving 2 times a week are good for us.....

~ ॐ ~ said...

lage raho subbu dada ...

Anonymous said...

subbu darlings!
u seem to be having a blast
i haven't been shaving as often myself. cheers to that!
write man, keep in touch madi!

Subhadip said...

@RT
Nope, not yet. That's still in the packing box.

@RB
:-)

@Deeps
My last assignment didn't require any face-to-face interaction. But by then I was habituated, I guess.

@Om
:-)

@Sushma
Err... cheers! Keep in touch :-)

IG said...

I get absolutely jealous to listen to your Kolkata lifestyle. Beg you not to tempt me.

Kanika said...

You sound content...i guess thats amazing.

Subhadip said...

@IG
Don't be jealous! I wonder what Aro thinks about this "pursuit of lazyness".


@Kanu
I am not really content. Anyway, I can't carry on like this for too long.

Arobindo said...

I hate you....

Anuradha said...

hey what else does one want in life.. getting back to few of your fav. things..

Subhadip said...

@Aro
For enjoying or for writing? :-P

@Anu
Not much more one should ask for, but then, the human mind... it's crazy!