1. What is your current obsession?
I can't reveal her name in public :P
2. What are you wearing today?
Right now, shorts and t-shirt. Plan to wear kurta-pajama in the evening.
3. What's for dinner?
Dinner at friend's place.
4. What was the last thing you bought?
5. What are you listening to right now?
I am humming random songs to myself.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
I picked it up from two of my friends' blog.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
It will be somewhere in the hills, by a lakeside, with a fireplace, and good stock of books and drinks.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Cotton, and more cotton.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
10. Which language do you want to learn?
11. What’s your favourite quote?
"The grass is always greener on the other side of the river" - I actually use this a lot.
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
All my friends.
13. What is your favorite colour?
Blue. Depends really.
14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
A pair of jeans.
15. What is your dream job?
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
I don't have a fav magazine - I read them all randomly.
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Chandni bar... here I come...
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Black belt, brown shoes.
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
On me, crew cut. On ladies, the kind they show on shampoo ads.
21. What are you going to do after this?
Go to Chandni bar with the $100 I got from question#17.
22. What are your favourite movies?
Too many.. but Hrishikesh Mukherjee and Satyajit Ray movies are right there at the top.
23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
Deo, After shave, and moisturizer.
24. What inspires you?
The satisfaction of doing something well inspires me.
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you
Get yourself a healthier body, wear comfortable clothes, and feel confident.
26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Jeans and T-shirt :)
27. Coffee or tea?
My day starts with tea. Thereafter, coffee please.
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
I sing to myself, and philosophize.
29. What is the meaning of your name?
30. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
They are all listed on the right panel of this blog.
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
The one that is available - I am sweet crazy; it's better if I don't have a choice.
32. Favorite Season?
33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
I need to learn to do this.
35. What are you afraid of the most?
36.Is it possible to be in love with two persons simultaneously?
No for me, if I got the context right.
I tag - everyone reading this. Enjoy.
On the Road Again:Coonoor
4 weeks ago