- tired from all the physical work that I did for the last few days.
- happy that the marriage went smoothly.
- not sad, and neither did I cry, when it was time for me to say goodbye to my sister after her marriage. I have been asked this question a hundred times, and I don't see why, after planning her marriage for the last several months, so that she starts her own family, would suddenly regret it at that time and cry. My relatives found this a bit un-emotional.
- amused at how some people try to make their living by dishonest means.
- a little sorry that I missed all the football matches over the last week.
- absolutely disgusted at what's happening in Mumbai.
On the Road Again:Coonoor
4 weeks ago